Monday, March 18, 2013

Is It Ever Going To End?


Today is Monday, March 18th and we are getting dumped on with snow. There is still a hefty amount of snow and it doesn't look like I'll be in the woods for another few weeks. It's probably a good thing, though, as we close on our house today. That's right! Moving Day! There's a lot to take care of, and even though this long winter will inevitably result in a poor year of growth for the bucks out there, I will be able to focus on the necessary and more important things at hand at home. I have been asked to help write an article on shed hunting for the Grand Forks newspaper and although I'm excited for it, it made me hesitate a little about getting more and more people introduced to the sport. That means less antlers for us. Regardless, I think it will be an opportunity to share some knowledge and hopefully pass on some helpful advice. 

Also, Steph and I were promoted to 'regular' ProStaff for Midwest Whitetail. That's exciting. So I need to write a bio for us and send in a photo or two for them. Hopefully within a month or so I'll have Pencil's antlers at home to look at.

No comments: